By joining, your views and concerns in relation to the representation of children can inform our aims and our work.
Some of the benefits of membership include:
- We will keep you updated with the work of the ALC via regular mailshots and also via our active social media.
- We will send out alerts with key developments for children and young people.
- We offer multiple opportunities over the year for high quality legal training (at discounted rates for members) – including events and webinars.
- We hold an annual conference (at discounted rates for members) with a diverse range of speakers and workshops - bringing practitioners together for dynamic discussion, and debate .
- For practitioners the conference & our hosting of other events and training provide an excellent opportunity for networking
If you would like to join the ALC, please access our on line application form. A range of membership options are available, including a discounted rate for junior practitioners.
For any further information, please also feel free to contact Fran Leeke (administrator) at firstname.lastname@example.org.